Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Install help please ( Wireless headphones)!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 S550
Install help please ( Wireless headphones)!!!!

I have searched, ordered StarTek, called Mercedes, and indy shops. I cannot get any help whatsoever. Shocking, no responses in the forums yet either to my prior requests.

I will make it short.

I installed Pioneer Avic130BT in my 2010 GL450. The vehicle had Harmon system, and Rear entertainment.

I can watch a movie on the pioneer, and see it on the rear monitors as we soldered the out s to the input on the rear DVD AUX jack. Problem is when I play a move in the rear DVD player itself, I am not getting audio from the wireless headsets. The headsets are turning on when I turn the TV's on so at least they are activating, but somewhere along the line I seem to of have killed the audio signal from the DVD player to the headphones. I am assuming it cannot work without the OEM head unit, but wanted to make sure and or find if there is a way to wire something up to get audio to the headphones. Oh, one more thing, even if I plug into the headphone jack using wired headphones to one of the monitors, I still get no sound.

So much for short right? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by desant89; 10-16-2013 at 10:48 AM.