Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Los Angeles Area Information, any recommends?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 09:51 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 E350 BLUETEC
Los Angeles Area Information, any recommends?

Hello to all...i'm in hollywood, and somehow just bought my third mercedes to add to the fleet. If anyone has local recommendations, much appreciated! I'm gonna need to scrape to pay off my little collection....

-which local dealership has the best deal on replacement smart keys? I went to Penske and they wanted $230 for it...and that was without keyless go.

-any recommendations for independant mechanics? I really like the guy at Johanns on Santa Monica and La Brea...but my car is easily always the nicest in the shop. Makes me nervous for some reason to have my car in pieces next to a 1982 Volvo 240.

-latest car is a 2001 CLK430. no bose, crappy aftermarket radio. Who in town is good with these stereos and not crazy expensive?

all help is much appreciated my fellow angelenos!
Old 01-14-2014, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by Joseph Mullins
Hello to all...i'm in hollywood, and somehow just bought my third mercedes to add to the fleet. If anyone has local recommendations, much appreciated! I'm gonna need to scrape to pay off my little collection....

-which local dealership has the best deal on replacement smart keys? I went to Penske and they wanted $230 for it...and that was without keyless go.

-any recommendations for independant mechanics? I really like the guy at Johanns on Santa Monica and La Brea...but my car is easily always the nicest in the shop. Makes me nervous for some reason to have my car in pieces next to a 1982 Volvo 240.

-latest car is a 2001 CLK430. no bose, crappy aftermarket radio. Who in town is good with these stereos and not crazy expensive?

all help is much appreciated my fellow angelenos!
A great independent shop is Leistung Autohaus. http://leistungautohaus.com/

He works exclusively on Mercedes and is an expert certified Mercedes-Benz technician. His shop is spotless. I've been using him for seven years. He does all my service and modifications. Even cosmetic ones. He does everything from engine work to radio to cosmetic modifications.

His name is Matt. Definitely check him out. You can't go wrong.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:32 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 E350 BLUETEC
awesome, exactly the kind of thing i was looking for--thanks man! the stitching on the dash on his website is nuts. crazy what this guy can do