Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Viseeo MBU 3000 Microphone not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 05:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E200 Kompressor
Viseeo MBU 3000 Microphone not working

Hello
I've recently bought the Viseeo MBU3000 and paired it with my IPhone, I can hear perfectly over the car radio speakers, however I can't be heard by the person I'm calling. I've contacted Viseeo.com but so far have not received a solution to my problem, does anyone know what I can do to get this working. I'm using the original MB cradle, I've done a firmware update on Viseeo but still not luck. Beginning to think I've wasted my money on this product.
Old 01-18-2015, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz SLK 200
Originally Posted by susannehughes
Hello
I've recently bought the Viseeo MBU3000 and paired it with my IPhone, I can hear perfectly over the car radio speakers, however I can't be heard by the person I'm calling. I've contacted Viseeo.com but so far have not received a solution to my problem, does anyone know what I can do to get this working. I'm using the original MB cradle, I've done a firmware update on Viseeo but still not luck. Beginning to think I've wasted my money on this product.
Try to check this Viseeo guide, maybe it will help
http://www.smartworldcompany.com/mer..._viseeo_guide/