Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Command 2.0?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 2007
Question Command 2.0?

Ok new here, but looks like a great site.

I did alot of reading about Nav/DVD Commands.

I just picked up my 04 E-320 I didn't get the Nav system, however I did get the upgraded HK stero. My first question is, since I have the screen and all the button for Nav/Sat does this mean I have Command 2.0? I've also heard ther is a SAT aux adapter in the car, anyone know where?

Second question is I would like to add the Nav Processor has anyone done this? I would like to take it on my self, any help would be great.

Thanks,
John
Old 01-19-2004, 08:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
I don't think it's 2.0. Thats older nav system. 2.5 is the S class. ??? what yours is. Nav is plug and play. Get the processor/drive from your dealer (or steve) with mounting bracket. I believe the SAT adapter is in the trunk on the left or right. Can't remember but I would take my chances with teh right.
Old 01-19-2004, 08:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E350 2007
Nav

Thanks,

So the Command only reffers to the front unit, if I understand you correctly? I will call MB today for a price Thanks for the help.

I did find the little AUX plug in the Glove box, which I can use I guess for a MPS or somthing like that.

Has anyone had any luck with the MD dealers on Long Island NY, with updateding codes? Will they do it, how much do they charge?