Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Help request

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 12:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C204
Help request

Good morning to all. I'm a novice, I have a C204 coupè, July 2014.
I've the comand online installed with a media interface in the center tunnel.
Some questions please.
1) can I see a video (a rca composite video out from my camera) just buying the correct cable and connect it to my media interface? And ,in this case, do you know the sku of that part? In short, the MMI has a video input option, or I need to make the video connection removing the command unit and connect a fakra cable in the rear of it?
2) Can someone tell me how I can understand if I have the 4.5 (v2) or 4.7 (v3) installed? And what is the last firmware of it? I have read that iphone 5s tethering was ok with the last version (that I probably have because the car is made in the second half of the last year), but mine don't want to work. I used with no problem an android phone with BLUEDUN application.
3) Last question. I also have a MB connect option. The live traffic (tom tom) tell me that I have about 3 years of updates. I can see a traffic icon with a red car at the top right of the map screen, under the cellular signal strenght. The command's manuals tell that with the tom tom traffic, I'll have the streets with red and yellow colors. Instead I have some cars on the streets, with the same colors, and that seems to be referred to the TMC traffic signal, not the live traffic option. I have no TMC icon on the bottom left of the map (i'm in italy). It's all correct or I miss something to activate the live traffic option and I still using the TMC traffic? Sorry with this strange question, but Mercedes is not so clear about Command online and all you can do with it!
Many many thanks to all that can help me to have a better clear idea about this system.