Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Where to sell custom subwoofer enclosure from W210??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E320
Where to sell custom subwoofer enclosure from W210??

I have a custom subwoofer enclosure from my w210 that I would like to sell. I checked in the forum here, but most of the listing are really outdated. Are there other sites that have more traffic and a good classified section?

The subwoofer incloser is made of MDF and fiberglass resin specifically to fit the passenger side trunk wheel-well in any w210. This was formed using the stock trunk liner so it is a perfect fit. Internal volume of the enclosure is 1 cubic meter and is specifically designed for a 12" Image Dynamic subwoofer that is included. It is covered with similar carpet for the trunk and looks stock. I have a few hundred $$ into it and am trading in the car and taking out the aftermarket system. This was powered with a 400w Arc Audio amplifier and is extremely tight and accurate and provides several times the deep bass that the stock Bose sytem provided.

If anyone has an idea where I can list it, please let me now. I know I can try ebay, but I would rather find a Mercedes specific site that focuses on upgrades and aftermarket while maintaining a classy stock look.

I tried to post a picture, but it limits me to 1 byte. Email me for pictures.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Almost a Member!

Matt, I'm interested in your sub for sale. Please email me at blk325gm@hotmail.com w/ some pics. I'd like to see it installed if possible. Thanks
Old 03-08-2004, 09:14 AM

E320
Sold

Thanks for the responses.