Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

W208 No double DIN options that fit?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 W208 CLK 430 Coupe
W208 No double DIN options that fit?

I just recently bought my CLK 430. It came with a JVC single DIN HU running the stock Bose speakers. I would like to install a better-featured HU in place of the basic JVC that's in there. I need to know what dash kits work, if a DD HU will fit, and if so, what harnesses are needed to integrate it properly. I would love to keep the steering wheel controls. They're not connected currently. I do plan to fully replace the stereo system (stock amp and speakers/subs) someday. Just not right now. I've done some searching but with MB making so many submodels, filtering through the audio/video sub-forum is a painful occasion.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. I've already failed over at Crutchfield as they never researched my vehicle. I really don't know many other car audio sites other than them.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 430 CLK Convertable
W208

It is possible to move the Climate control buttons and the climate control unit down and place this on top

http://www.seicane.com/pure-android-...-3g-wifi-k7507