Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

2004 CL55 AUDIO FROM PHONE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 07:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
CL55
2004 CL55 AUDIO FROM PHONE

I am trying to find the path of least resistance to get music to play from my phone through my car stereo without the use of an FM transmitter. I don't care if it's wired or wireless. I dont care if the info shows on the screen. While all these features would be nice they really aren't necessary. I'm just looking for the cheapest possible solution to play Spotify from my phone in my car.

If the car was not originally equipped with the aux input in the glove box is there a way to wire one in? This would seem to be the easiest/cheapest solution.

I have the COMMAND system and it is Fiber Optic. I don't use the CD changer. AS a matter of fact, I've removed it because it no longer works and installed a coupler into the optic line. Is there a way for me to tap into the fiber optic system where my changer used to be and utilize that "source" on the head unit for this purpose? I'm sure that's a silly question but I'm just trying to think outside the box.

HALP!