Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

2010 S550 4Matic After battery died and recharged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz S550 4Matic
2010 S550 4Matic After battery died and recharged

Ok so I had a problem with my car dying, towed it to the dealer who informed me that I needed a new battery and alternator $2500, yeah ok the battery was over $400 so I got out of there quick still having to pay $348 for the diagnostics. Ok went to my local mechanic who works on foreign cars got everything done less than half, but now since the battery was dead nothing in the car synced back. My rear windows when controlled from the front Seat one button controls both windows at the same time but If I tried from the back each window controls the opposite side. Also I have rear reclining seats and the same issue, when I tried to control the right seat the left seat moved and vice versa then the lights on the black door are blinking and the Mercedes Benz on the door jam blinks as well. I tried that window sync thing where you hold it for a couple of seconds and nothing happens. Any insight on this would be helpful as I don’t want to go back to the dealer and have to pay for another diagnostics $320 plus whatever outrageous price to resync my issues