Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Flat black badge for an 06’ cls500 w219

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 09:17 PM

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
2010 e550 coupe
Flat black badge for an 06’ cls500 w219

I am looking for one of these and it’s proving to be impossible. I of course went to amazon and ebay first. And ordered the cheap black replica from China. It does fit but two issues. It is off center (the pegs do not line up straight as they did on the older models) and two the diameter is a few mm’s shy. That being said this looks decent still but I’d like to atleast find one that fits perfect. I’m a bit surprised they don’t have these available everywhere. Also sorry that this is posted in the audio forum but there is no body customization section and I figure you guys might be into this stuff as well.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 199 Likes on 178 Posts
'07 GL320CDI, '10 CL550
Interesting that you consider this an audio and electronics issue ...
Old 03-19-2018, 12:07 AM

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
2010 e550 coupe
Originally Posted by lkchris
Interesting that you consider this an audio and electronics issue ...
I acknowledged that I don't find this to be an electronics issue and even apologized for posting in the off chance it offended someone but there is no body modification/customization section. If it's too glaring i'm sure a mod can remove it if you ask them to. Also like I said a majority of people who modify their audio and electronics don't just stop there, I find many also do body modifications as well so I figured why not but eh..