Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Hurrah WAZE works with Apple CarPlay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 08:44 PM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
E400
Smile Hurrah WAZE works with Apple CarPlay

I am kinda happy today. On my commute home, I hooked up the iPhone and moved WAZE to the home screen. Sure enough it was displayed in the Mercedes CarPlay apps screen. Not only did WAZE display and show my route, destination, and speed limits, I was also able to go to radio and WAZE continued to do its thing. Even warning me of an accident ahead. This is what I had expected when the MB sales man told me the car had CarPlay. I am able to see my route, play my music and talk on the phone.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 AMG C63
i know this thread is wayy old, i got one of these Unichip SmartAuto carplay kits for my AMG C63 back when this started, is and has been amazing. Still blasting around in the C63. Was just wondering if theres any new addons to make it WiFi? Or has someone worked out how you can default the NTG4.5 to start with the SmartAuto device instead of the Command software. Instead of holding the C button to switch over each time i jump in?

cheers