Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Garmin SD Card Update Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2019, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 GLC390w
Garmin SD Card Update Issues

Hello,

I purchased recently v11.0 maps for North America from an Amazon seller and the SD card worked fine in the vehicle (2019 GLC300). I proceeded to use v3.0.10 of the MB Download Manager to update the map/software to v12.0 and let it run overnight. Everything downloaded however I am stuck at the "Activation failed. Please try again." I used the login that I have for Mercedes-Benz ME and it is the correct VIN in the upper left corner. The only thing I can think is I changed recently the license plates but I don't think that should matter.

It seems there is a upgrade log. The last entry is implies that there is "No connection to ODUS."

data = "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><mResponse><sessionId>-1</sessionId><error message="No connection to ODUS.">NO_ODUS_CONNECTION</error></mResponse>"
dataFormat = "text"
errorID = 2032
eventPhase = 2
target = (flash.net::URLLoader)#3
text = "Error #2032"
type = "ioError"

Any ideas why this could be?

Last edited by Logisan; 06-05-2019 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 GLC390w
It looks like it worked. The activation through the software wasn't needed. I hit the "restore" button to redirect to a new window and it showed the update as complete. Activating the new maps in the car confirms the new software and maps updated to v12.0