Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

WINDSHIELD WIPERS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Volkswagen cc sport
Exclamation WINDSHIELD WIPERS

I have a 2012 Volkswagen cc sport , someone backed into my car while parked and had some damage , car repaired and few months later my wipers now only work when im moving. they dont work at all until im in drive and start to move. i recently just had both rear wheel bearings done along with abs sensors because all my dash lights lite up showing all codes were going off.. turned out to be wheel abs sensors which was supposed to fix the wiper issue , had to use factory sensors cost me $134 a pc over auto parts and online had them between $12-$34 anyway that being said all codes are off car running great but wipers are still not working. until im in drive and car is in motion.. I've spent a ton of money recently and dont know where to turn with this. i had a mechanic i trust look and try everything, replaced sensor , relined front end even thinking maybe something was off due to accident. he cannot fix this issue , again no codes , car is fine in all areas except for this problem.. anyone have any ideas!!!!
Old 08-15-2019, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 661 Likes on 491 Posts
2015 E400 Sedan
This is Mercedes forums Not Volkswagon
and you post in Audio section??

What is up?