Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Location of sound amplifier on clc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2020, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz clc 220 cdi
Location of sound amplifier on clc

I’m having issues with the sound where everything works but no sound it happened once before, I didn’t use the car for 3 days, few days later sound came back. it was fine until I didn’t drive for another 3 days, it’s been like that ever since, i have had this for months now and it’s so boring because I drive 400 mile every weekend. So now that I have loads of time in my hand i thought I could do this I tried getting the amplifier out so I took everything apart from the boot but it wasn’t there. I have tried all the resets take out the fuses checked cdc checked that the fiber optic wire has lightning coming through the only thing that I haven’t checked is the amplifier I can’t find it on the boot not on the left side (by the fuse box or emergency kit) not on the other side neither so I checked behind the rear seats by its not there neither. any help of the location would be much appreciated it’s a clc 220 cdi.

Thanks guys
Old 03-22-2020, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2004 SL55, 2015 A250d, 2016 GLC250d
If you dont have Harmon Kardon, then its built into the head-unit
R
The following users liked this post:
Artiak (03-22-2020)
Old 03-22-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Richard
If you dont have Harmon Kardon, then its built into the head-unit
R
im positive that I have the Harmon Kardon because in the boot there is an extra speaker that’s attached on the right side on a box that says Harmon Kardon? How would I tell if it’s built in the head unit.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2004 SL55, 2015 A250d, 2016 GLC250d
OK, you have HK then ! Is behind the right rear "door" panel in the passenger compartment. (I know there isn't actually a right rear door, but I hope you know what I mean)

R
Old 03-22-2020, 12:42 PM

OK, you have HK then ! Is behind the right rear "door" panel in the passenger compartment. (I know there isn't actually a right rear door, but I hope you know what I mean)

R
thank you so much I know what you mean I will have a look tomorrow and get back to you sir. Thanks again
Old 04-03-2020, 03:36 PM

R
found it it’s where you said it would be thanks again mate