Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

SiriusXM - Never Again..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2020, 09:31 PM

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
GLC 43 AMG
SiriusXM - Never Again..

Been a subscriber to these thieves for nearly 5 years. Had their service in my CLS550 for the past 3+ years and renewed my yearly contract at the first of the year. Decided I wanted a SUV and bought a GLC 43 AMG, called SiriusXM and had the service transfered from the CLS to the GLC. They let me know that I receive a 3 month "trial" subscription with the purchase of the GLC. Ok, great. Then just start the remaining 9 months of my subscription after the 3 month trial ends. My wife had the same scenario just two months ago when she changed cars and had no issues, they gladly did exactly for my wife what I was requesting. I was told that I was imposed a $50.00 early termination fee and a $15.00 re-activation fee because I cancelled my service... ??? WTF are you talking about? I asked who cancelled my service? "We did Sir". Then explain to me why I am being charged a $50.00 cancellation fee. Because your new vehicle comes with a free 3 month trial we cannot transfer service until the trial period is done, so we needed to cancel your service. Ok that's an idiot move. So transfer my service to my home receiver for the next 3 months then after that I'll transfer the remaining 6 months of my subscription to the car. Their reply "We can't do that Sir, plus, it's too late to change what has happened". 3 separate times I requested to speak to a supervisor, manager, anyone with higher authority and was told each time that their superior refused to speak with me. After the $50.00 early termination fee plus the $15.00 re-activation fee which I won't do she lets me know I have a small balance remaining, and would I like to use that and which credit card for a new subscription to continue service after the trial period is over... ???
I burst out laughing, you can take take my remaining balance and ......... . You can imagine what I told her to do with the balance... And cancel my service, I'm out. Pull your head out of your ... SiriusXM you aren't the only game in town, you lost a customer, like they really care. Actually I am looking forward to seeing all the offers I will soon be getting from these Muppets as my trial period nears it's end. This just might give me some negotiation enjoyment.
That's my vent.
T