Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

I need the C1 pins - anybody have the part number!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 09:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
66 230S 111.010 02 G500 463
Question I need the C1 pins - anybody have the part number!

I got my TV tuner 90% installed in the G today. I'll post some pics next week when I have everything done.

My only problem - one of the CD Changer pins broke when I tried to remove it from the C1 connector (going into the COMAND). Does anyone know the part # for these little metal pins/connectors or someplace I can get them? I have no CD changer until I can replace them. I'll probably replace both w/ fresh connectors.

My dealer is absolutely worthless and would never be able to source them without a part number.

Thanks!

Dave
66 230S
02 G500
Old 08-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mb230s
I got my TV tuner 90% installed in the G today. I'll post some pics next week when I have everything done.

My only problem - one of the CD Changer pins broke when I tried to remove it from the C1 connector (going into the COMAND). Does anyone know the part # for these little metal pins/connectors or someplace I can get them? I have no CD changer until I can replace them. I'll probably replace both w/ fresh connectors.

My dealer is absolutely worthless and would never be able to source them without a part number.
C1 are Standard MQS pins the same as the C2 connector. MQS is from AMP/TYCO and it comes in different wire thickness.

Any Benz outlet can supply this pin and housing.
Old 08-23-2004, 02:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 ML350 CDI AMG Sports, BMW e92 335i (sold), CLK240 Avantgarde (sold)
Originally Posted by mb230s

Thanks!

Dave
66 230S
02 G500
Your a lucky man! just got them last week myself, thanks to BigSis who gave me the part numbers...

008 545 55 26

Cheers,
Ho