Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Gla X156 audio20 aux enable

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 03:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gla 2015
Gla X156 audio20 aux enable

Hi all,
I have recently bought a used Gla having audio20 with Becker Maps. Unfortunately Becker doesn't make maps for Cyprus, so I bought an aftermarket android auto/ car play interface to have maps and the full android experience
Can't get the sound to work. It seems the interface connects to the aux pins and I can't enable the AUX in the NTG. In engineering menu haven't found any optionsAny help would be welcome
Old 05-07-2021, 09:45 AM

2017 w205 c class cabrio
Hi @nikos__p Which unit did you buy? did you install it yourself?
Old 05-17-2021, 07:14 AM

2017 w205 c class cabrio
Originally Posted by nikos__p
Hi all,
I have recently bought a used Gla having audio20 with Becker Maps. Unfortunately Becker doesn't make maps for Cyprus, so I bought an aftermarket android auto/ car play interface to have maps and the full android experience
Can't get the sound to work. It seems the interface connects to the aux pins and I can't enable the AUX in the NTG. In engineering menu haven't found any optionsAny help would be welcome
Hi nikos__p Which unit did you buy? did you install it yourself?
Old 06-27-2021, 11:05 AM

GLA
Originally Posted by nikos__p
Hi all,
Hi nikos__p
Could you solve it?