Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sounds cut on and off intermittently

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL 450 2007
Sounds cut on and off intermittently

Hi everyone I am new to the forum and I need your help. I m out in kazaksthan and is rather difficult to find a good audio garage to fix things. I have read many posts and like many of you I am fed up with this fault. My 07 GL 450 suffers of intermittent sounds fault, I thought was the Command unit hence replaced with a Chinese Android unit. I also replaced thd MOST fiber optic cable and connected direct to the HK OEM amplifier. Everything is now bypassed and not in the optic loop, yet the fault remains. I have been trying to find wiring schematic or even thees amp board circuit schematic on line but nothing. I took the amp out under the seat and if looks fine, no burnt sign or dump. Can anybody help with the amp wiring. I'd s Harman Kardon Q2 and possibly can be repaired. I have replaced all except the amp, therefore I think is the amp. The fiber optic connector on addition to the fiber has 3 wires, black, brown and white. Then the big connectors for speakers. I wonder if the mute wire or wake up wire are playing around. Pleaee can anyone help with this issue and providing wiring diagrams . Thanks. My email address is emiliogennaro@gmail.com. Regards