Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Mercedes Me transfer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2023, 09:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2020 C43 AMG
Mercedes Me transfer

I just bought my first Mercedes from Car Max, a 2020 C43, and the previous owner did not remove the vehicle from their Mercedes Me account. I have created my own Mercedes Me account but I am unable to add the vehicle because it is still connected to their account.
I have tried calling Mercedes Me and they told me I need to talk to the dealer. I have called the dealer and service a few times but I still have not received a call back.
Is this something I can do over the phone or online? I'd rather avoid driving all the way to the dealer.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,825 Likes on 2,557 Posts
2019 C63CS
You need to go into a dealership and see somebody in the sales department. You have to bring proof of ownership and then they can transfer it to you. No, you can't do this over the phone and it's not something the service department does.
The following users liked this post:
aRandomUsername (11-10-2023)
Old 11-10-2023, 11:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2020 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by superswiss
You need to go into a dealership and see somebody in the sales department. You have to bring proof of ownership and then they can transfer it to you. No, you can't do this over the phone and it's not something the service department does.
Thank you!
Old 05-02-2024, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just looking
Originally Posted by aRandomUsername
I just bought my first Mercedes from Car Max, a 2020 C43, and the previous owner did not remove the vehicle from their Mercedes Me account. I have created my own Mercedes Me account but I am unable to add the vehicle because it is still connected to their account.
I have tried calling Mercedes Me and they told me I need to talk to the dealer. I have called the dealer and service a few times but I still have not received a call back.
Is this something I can do over the phone or online? I'd rather avoid driving all the way to the dealer.
Hi, I am looking at purchasing a car ( 1999 Toyota Supra n/a) in the next week or so and I have the funds , only problem is I am 6 months away from getting my P's and my parents wouldn't let me buy an older car under their name. So one of my very trusted old mates has agreed to putting down his name , licence etc when buying the car for me with my money , my question is when I get my Provisional licence how would he transfer the car ( Change of Ownership) to my name, would he put the original purchase price in the transfer forms even though I'm not paying him for it or leave it as $0 because I originally gave him the money to purchase it.