Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Integration with COMAND

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2002, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1M, F550M, F550B, F40, S600, 365GTC, DBSx2, etc.
Integration with COMAND

Guys, this will be my first MB (last one before that was my dad's 560SEL, what a car) - so I'm really unfamiliar with the technicals of COMAND.

Basically I want to integrate an MP3 player, and then I'm assuming the cell phone works with the stereo as well. I'd like to install 5 fiber optic cameras attached to DV recorders in the trunk, for which I can cycle through via COMAND's nav screen. On top of that, I want to install a pilot's communication headset, and through that all voice recognition, cell phone, stereo, etc. should pass through.

Too much to ask? Better yet, any one know an installer in the bay area who can do it?

--Dan
Old 06-18-2002, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 55, M3 Coupe
Exclamation

Man I think you kinda screwwed for an installer in the bay area. But heres a few that I have delt with in the past that can probably make it happpen in you state.

West Coast Customs www.westcoastcustoms.com
Brabus www.brabas-usa.com
310 motoring www.310motoring.com

I have work with all of these companys for custom multimedia systems that cost close to 75 grand each and they are the best I think. They can do pretty much anything!!!