Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

European Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation European Delivery

Does anyone know how the European Delivery works? On MB website it says alot about it being cheaper that way. But I wanted to know wouldn't it be more expensive to have the car modified to meet U.S. specs?
Old 07-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

From what I know it's a US spec car but you have to pick it up in Germany, thus the savings.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBZ SLK
Originally Posted by Royal
Does anyone know how the European Delivery works? On MB website it says alot about it being cheaper that way. But I wanted to know wouldn't it be more expensive to have the car modified to meet U.S. specs?

I'll be picking up my MB in a couple of days in Germany. You get 7% off MSRP, they don't have to modified anything as your car will be build with US specs.

You have to pay 30 days before your pickup date. With the savings it'll pay for the trip, depends on how much you'll spend in Germany, it's not exactly cheaper but it'll probably be worth the experience.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Originally Posted by Ynot
I'll be picking up my MB in a couple of days in Germany. You get 7% off MSRP, they don't have to modified anything as your car will be build with US specs.

You have to pay 30 days before your pickup date. With the savings it'll pay for the trip, depends on how much you'll spend in Germany, it's not exactly cheaper but it'll probably be worth the experience.
So basically with me being a military member. I could catch a "Hop" cost free, over to Germany and save 7% on a car. Thats a good deal