Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Planning to lease E350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Planning to lease E350

i am planning to lease the new06 E350, i wanted to get some opinions as to whats the best possible deal to get out of the dealership on the lease so far the best one offering is around $6500 down with $550 in payments for 24 months and 10k per yr , this is on a premimum package. I would appreciate if i could get some valuable tips on getting the best deal out of the dealership. I would like to pay at most 5k down and keep my lease payments under t $450. Since this is the first time I am leasing the car, all these terms like caption cost, residulal cost and the money factor are new to me and is making no sense for me. Can you in a nut shell explain what all these terms are and how could i get the best possible deal.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:37 AM

go to leasecompare.com and learn all you can about leasing. Don't sign anything until you know everything about leasing and how to calculate numbers while you are there finalizing the deal. I love leasing for certain types of cars and financing for other types.
Old 03-12-2006, 01:51 AM

BMW 325i, Lexus LX450, E350
Originally Posted by Adnan
i am planning to lease the new06 E350, i wanted to get some opinions as to whats the best possible deal to get out of the dealership on the lease so far the best one offering is around $6500 down with $550 in payments for 24 months and 10k per yr , this is on a premimum package. I would appreciate if i could get some valuable tips on getting the best deal out of the dealership. I would like to pay at most 5k down and keep my lease payments under t $450. Since this is the first time I am leasing the car, all these terms like caption cost, residulal cost and the money factor are new to me and is making no sense for me. Can you in a nut shell explain what all these terms are and how could i get the best possible deal.
Honestly, I was in the same boat when I leased my first car. I got fleeced big time. I vowed to learn all I could about leasing when it was time to lease again. My advice: if you don't understand the dynamics of leasing, don't bother leasing.

That being said, do your research about leasing:
http://www.edmunds.com/advice/leasin...les/index.html

BTW, I am pretty sure you can find a better deal than the one you were quoted.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
you should be able to get it under 550 with $0 or just a little