Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Review - LeaseCompare

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 01:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Review - LeaseCompare

Just wanted to let you folks know that I used Leasecompare when I leased my new CTS-V from a local dealership 2 years ago. They are a great company to work with and it was a great experience. The person I worked with at LeaseCompare responded to my emails quickly. She answered all my questions thorougly. In addition, the dealership received funds very quickly. It took a week from the first time I contacted them to when I could drive the car off the lot. The rates they offer from their banks are very competitive (compared to crappy GMAC).

The only cavaet is that when you run the lease quotes from their website, it does not include the sales tax of the car, so the prices can be a bit below actual. The good thing is that they let you roll in all the costs associated with the car into the lease.

I highly recommend these folks. You should ALWAYS get a quote from them before leasing a car.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the comments.

When we released the new quoting engine in November of '095 we actually provided the ability to add the sales tax based on your zip code. We thought this may have provided too much confusion for the visitors so we removed that option.

We may consider adding it again in the near future.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From a marketing standpoint, I know that adding in sales tax would be detrimental to your sales, since most lease quotes advertised in tv/print/radio don't include the sales tax.

I would definitely prefer the option to enable it.