Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

PFS Simple Lease

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PFS Simple Lease

I'm about to buy a high end new car that has very little depreciation -- the three year old versions are selling for nearly their MSRP new. I've researched a couple of different options. It must be a lease for tax reasons. Has anyone had any experience with the PFS Simple Lease? I suspect it's just a new spin on a balloon payment. I like the flexibility of being able to terminate the lease at any time, but I suppose on a car with very little depreciation, I could do that anyways as long as I got a decent money factor.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If it is for tax purposes you will need to go the lease route. You may also save on sales tax depending where you live.

If the car holds its value well then look for a lease with a low money factor and realistic residual value, especially if you want to get out early.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2018 Mclaren 720s, 2021 Aston Martin DBX
PFS looks like an open ended lease. Of course you can get rid of the car early, what do they care?...if you can't sell or trade the car for the scheduled declining residual, then you pay the difference.