Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

2005 c230k SS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230K '05 Next Car Will Be a 335i
2005 c230k SS

My cars lease will be up Oct.2008. Most probably i will be over the milage. My options are i wanted to try to sell it a month or two before my lease was up, #2 Buy it, #3 return.....

I was wondering how i can find out what im going to probably pay to buy it out..

And the other option was how hard is it to sell it?

If there is any other options i'd like to know please..

Thank You very much...
Old 06-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Oc230K
My cars lease will be up Oct.2008. Most probably i will be over the milage. My options are i wanted to try to sell it a month or two before my lease was up, #2 Buy it, #3 return.....

I was wondering how i can find out what im going to probably pay to buy it out..

And the other option was how hard is it to sell it?

If there is any other options i'd like to know please..

Thank You very much...
I think its written in your contract when you sign the lease. For our Mercedes C 230 (same year) it was 7 down, 550/month + tax with a buy out of 28,000 at the end (ofcourse I'm in Canada and our rates are insane compared to the states)

Review your lease contract and see what options you have (i.e. pay off the extra miles, buy it out, extend the lease etc...)
Old 06-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

You can call MBC at anytime during the lease and they will give you a payoff. You can then compare this to what other similar vehicles are selling for to determine if it would be economical to buy it or just turn it in.

Keep in mind a mileage penalty is not all that bad. Paying a mileage penalty at the end eliminates additional sales tax and interest.