Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

European Delivery pricing information

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 07:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw 335xi, Infinti FX35
European Delivery pricing information

Hey I was wondering whether this forum has any information on Mercedes European delivery. Im doing a European delivery on my BMW on November 27th. On www.bimmerfest.com there is confidential pricing for US dealer invoice as well as European dealer invoice. Once you get the total on your European dealer invoice cost a good dealer will add $800.00 to $1200.00 to that cost. And they have a Eurpean delivery forum as well. I was thinking of doing ED on an M class once my wifes infiniti lease is up. Doing BMW ED my payment is $490.00 a month as apposed to $630.00 per month.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The only problem with a ED is the money factors are usually higher than the normal rates.

We have a lot of people who have done a ED and then use our LeaseCompare.com service to re-lease at a lower rate.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:14 PM

Received 155 Likes on 99 Posts
19 G550, 19 X3
Originally Posted by cycler
Hey I was wondering whether this forum has any information on Mercedes European delivery. Im doing a European delivery on my BMW on November 27th. On www.bimmerfest.com there is confidential pricing for US dealer invoice as well as European dealer invoice. Once you get the total on your European dealer invoice cost a good dealer will add $800.00 to $1200.00 to that cost. And they have a Eurpean delivery forum as well. I was thinking of doing ED on an M class once my wifes infiniti lease is up. Doing BMW ED my payment is $490.00 a month as apposed to $630.00 per month.
The M Class is built in the USA, so there isn't a ED option. I'm also a member at Bimmerfest, and MB Euro pricing has been discussed many time there, unfortunately MB has been tight lipped on their ED invoice pricing, so BMW-like ED deals are pretty rare.