Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Can you use MB lease rate for DCX purchase?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 02:10 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White/Cognac E-350 Sport 4Matic
Can you use MB lease rate for DCX purchase?

Hi,

I'd like to know if I can use MB leasing rates on a DCX purchase of a 2008 E-350 4Matic. I understand that the money factor is .00080. I further understand that DCX customers get a 12% discount off MSRP on this car.

Now, to top all that off, the salesman said something about MB, for sales being completed before the end of the year, throwing another $2K at the lease.

If my assumptions are correct, taking a 2 year 10K mile lease of a $62,000 MSRP car, I'd have the following: 52560 net cap cost, 40920 residual.

24 months at .0008 would render a $559 lease.

Is my math correct?

Anyone know if my assumptions are correct?

This would be a stunning deal that I'd be crazy not to take in a hot second.

The salesman came out with a $619 lease on a 33 month lease.

Last edited by Cameron Reddy; 11-24-2007 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Cameron Reddy
Hi,

I'd like to know if I can use MB leasing rates on a DCX purchase of a 2008 E-350 4Matic. I understand that the money factor is .00080. I further understand that DCX customers get a 12% discount off MSRP on this car.
When you say DCX customer, do you mean a previous Mercedes customer?
Old 11-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Almost a Member!

No. It refers to Daimler/Chrysler employee purchase.

Thanks for the reply!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 C Wagon (No snickering please!)
There is no more DaimlerChrysler AG. No more DCX either. In October the company changed the name formally to Daimler AG. The new ticker symbol is DAI for the NYSE. The combined finance arm under DaimlerChrysler Services has been split with Chrysler obligations assigned to Cerberus Capital Management, the new majority owner of Chrysler. New cross brand employee purchases have for the most part been elminated.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by Moviela
There is no more DaimlerChrysler AG. No more DCX either. In October the company changed the name formally to Daimler AG. The new ticker symbol is DAI for the NYSE. The combined finance arm under DaimlerChrysler Services has been split with Chrysler obligations assigned to Cerberus Capital Management, the new majority owner of Chrysler. New cross brand employee purchases have for the most part been elminated.
Not yet for the MB! Probably not after the new year, but for now, I can get a E-350 at 12% off MSRP.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:50 AM

nissan
Please help with MBusa control number for employee purchase

I was qualified to get a MBUSA / Chrysler control number to purchase or lease a Mercedes or Chrysler at employee program pricing, till my grandfather passed this past year. I am interested in leasing a Mercedes and the MBusa and the Chrysler employee numbers are both good for Merceds till the end of 2007, then only MBUSA employees can get the control number for Mercedes. Can anyone help me accquire the control number I need to purchase under the employee program for Mercedes ? My direct email is : Niceguyflorida@yahoo.com