Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Any chance of knocking some $ off the end of lease purchase price?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 03:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 E300, 2017 GLC300
Any chance of knocking some $ off the end of lease purchase price?

I have a 2006 C230 Sport that I've taken care of as if I own it. It also hasn't given me any problems at all (knock on wood) and I think I've got myself a good vehicle. I would like to buy it at the end of the lease.

Obviously, the economy has changed since I originally signed my lease, and the used car market is different than it was three years ago. Is there any chance of getting MB to knock a grand or two off of the end-of-lease purchase price? Has anyone had success doing that?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by allhwydriving
I have a 2006 C230 Sport that I've taken care of as if I own it. It also hasn't given me any problems at all (knock on wood) and I think I've got myself a good vehicle. I would like to buy it at the end of the lease.

Obviously, the economy has changed since I originally signed my lease, and the used car market is different than it was three years ago. Is there any chance of getting MB to knock a grand or two off of the end-of-lease purchase price? Has anyone had success doing that?
Let their remarketing department call you and do not show any interest in purchasing it. See if they make you can offer.