Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Loyalty Accelerator

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 E350 convertible
Loyalty Accelerator

I have seen several adds for the Loyalty Accelerator Program MB is offering. It says Customers with a First Class Lease are eligible to receive a maximum of Eight Loyalty Accelerator Credits in conjunction with the Lease or Finance of any New MY 2010, MY 2011 & MY 2012 (excludes SLS-Class, Sprinter, smart) vehicle through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services between December 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011.

My question is, if I have more than 8 payments left on my current lease, can I use this program to get into a new Benz, and if so how are the "Credits" applied or given. I have called my local dealer and MB Financial Services and neither one can explain at all how this program works if you have more than 8 payments remaining. MBFS told me to ask my dealer, my dealer said they had no idea because they had never used the program for anyone with more than 8 payments left and had no clue how it would apply to a lease with more than 8 payments.

If anyone has any information or answers I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:04 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
It works the same as the other loyalty accelerators.. it pays for up to 8 months so lets say you own 10 month the remaining 2 will be rolled in to the new lease.

Ive been with benz for 15 years and have never seen a 8 month accelerator jump on it now!!!!