Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Negotiation guidelines

Old 03-23-2017, 11:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2024 535i
Arrow Negotiation guidelines

Looking to lease a 2018 c63s. What should my goal be for a great or good deal be? I'm coming from BMW where we would look up the invoice price and offer dealers $500 above it, plus any incentives/rebates going on at the time, which usually worked out to 10-15% off MSRP. Is it similar for MB? I know this is a high demand model, which may reduce that amount.

Also, where can I find a list of all possible discounts/incentives? For example will I get a competitor bonus if I trade in a late model BMW?
Old 03-26-2017, 11:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
C300 Coupe
Originally Posted by Bomax
Looking to lease a 2018 c63s. What should my goal be for a great or good deal be? I'm coming from BMW where we would look up the invoice price and offer dealers $500 above it, plus any incentives/rebates going on at the time, which usually worked out to 10-15% off MSRP. Is it similar for MB? I know this is a high demand model, which may reduce that amount.

Also, where can I find a list of all possible discounts/incentives? For example will I get a competitor bonus if I trade in a late model BMW?
im interested too!
Old 02-13-2018, 06:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 Mercedes Benz C350e Hybrid
If your looking for 10-15% off MSRP on a C63s you are on the wrong car. I work for Mercedes in Los Angeles and those cars are not discounted that much. Residuals are set by the manufacture, and to be honest they are realistic, not like BMW. MF are standard and they are high. Anything AMG your looking at a high MF. Ask about fleet incentives. If you work for a corporation Mercedes Benz may be a partner. You can save some money there. IF you have questions and your in CA let me know I'll be happy to help.