Automotive Leasing & Financing Discuss the leasing and financing of your Mercedes-Benz.

Looking to finance. Cla250 Vs. C300

Old 07-01-2018, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N/A
Looking to finance. Cla250 Vs. C300

Hello everyone, I have been looking into financing a CPO or reconditioned 2015 CLA 250 for some time now. I have been searching for a few weeks now but since im so picky about a certain color and package that I want I have not been able to find one yet. As I accidentally set the search criteria to C-Class I came upon the C300. I always thought this was going to be out of my price range but it seems as if they are hovering around the same price. I attempted some google searches as well as youtube searches but could not find much on the main difference between the two vehicles (besides the obvious interior and exterior that I can see). Would anyone here be able to provide me with some pros and cons of each vehicle and where each vehicle excels.

Currently I am leaning more towards the cla250 with a sports package because the front grill looks amazing. However, the interior of the c300 is absolutely stunning. Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Old 08-02-2018, 02:23 PM

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
2017 GLC300 2020 Toyota Rav4H AWD XLE
Originally Posted by HonorMulan
Hello everyone, I have been looking into financing a CPO or reconditioned 2015 CLA 250 for some time now. I have been searching for a few weeks now but since im so picky about a certain color and package that I want I have not been able to find one yet. As I accidentally set the search criteria to C-Class I came upon the C300. I always thought this was going to be out of my price range but it seems as if they are hovering around the same price. I attempted some google searches as well as youtube searches but could not find much on the main difference between the two vehicles (besides the obvious interior and exterior that I can see). Would anyone here be able to provide me with some pros and cons of each vehicle and where each vehicle excels.

Currently I am leaning more towards the cla250 with a sports package because the front grill looks amazing. However, the interior of the c300 is absolutely stunning. Any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
It really comes down on you because im not buying the car, you are. It really depends on what you want out of it, performance, style, etc.. If you are that torn between the two i would say pick the one you would enjoy more