Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 06:53 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
'12 Ducati 1198S, GLE C292
W247 B250e

Anyone has received their W247?

Looking for pics of different colors.

Have a Digital White on order for my mother. She tested the A-class and loved it, but we decided to go with the B as its a bit larger and has more room for the grandkids.

Thank you
Old 03-10-2021, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B220d AMG Premium Line
W247

Just purchased a B220d AMG Premium Plus.
Not new, 14 months old with just demo driving direct from MB main dealer.
I think this must be the most unrated type of cars and after test driving an E class estate we just love the interior size and sheer volumes of space in comparison. Might be something to do with the seat ride hight or the fact the doors are justrso slim! In most cars the doors are SO fat they take up the interior room. MB have got this car so right in that respect.
I have the polar white, which on my AMG line with privacy glass looks mint. In fact the boss (Mrs) chose the colour as I was going for the metalic silver...... looking back now its makes it look more sporting with its flairs and arches etc of the AMG line. Parked up next to a similar spec A class, it looks like our car is one steroids! LOL Not a bad thing.
Only issue with white, like for all white cars, is keeping it white. Still, that keeps me out of the house polishing the car.
Overall cant fault my new B class, having an Audi A3, Merc SLK and other makes over the many years of driving. The tech is beyond anything I could imagine, and after 6 weeks I'm still getting used to it telling me to 'Take a Break' LOL

PS
I dont see a section for W247 models?
Also, try seeing the new Bclass on the roads.....in the UK I've only seen one other in 6 weeks....... are they SO rare????
Old 03-10-2021, 12:48 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2013 W246 B250 Sport, 2018 CR-V Touring
Please post a photo!