B-Class (W245) Discuss the new B-Class MPV: B200 Turbo, B200 CDI, B180 CDI, B150, B170, B200

Audio 20 Help - Broken

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B Class 180 CDI
Audio 20 Help - Broken

Evening

I'll start by saying sorry if this is in the wrong area, however I looked for the car rather than the head unit as I just got confused when searching.

Have a UK 2009 B Class B180CDi Sport. I know it has the Audio 20 single play head unit installed. No ipod connection just a aux socket that's useless (ive seen this covered in other areas of the forum)

Have just had the car serviced on a C service and haven't used it for a while, this week traveling across the country realised that my Bluetooth wasn't working. In that the unit doesn't seen any of my mobile devices, it has them listed, but wont connect to them. Deactived them thinking I could re-pair them and nope, doesn't even see my mobile phones.

Any suggestions any ideas? Was looking to see if there was any update software available as there does appear to be an option in the engineer menu, but haven't touched a thing as I don't understand any of it!

Would be grateful for any help/advice etc . Side note, did do a reset of the unit through the menu, which cleared all the stored stations etc, but this still hasn't solved the problem.

Thank you in advance