AMG/Executive Package on B250?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B250
AMG/Executive Package on B250?

Does it exist on the 2013-2014 B250 models?

I recently bought a 2014 B250. It was relatively inexpensive due to high mileage (165kms). The dealership just received the car and the sales team did not know much about its features. According to the history report, the car only had one owner before being picked up by the Auto Group that sold it to me.

Shortly after I got the car, I discovered even more features (built-in MB Logo projectors, Parktronic Self-Parking, Adaptive Cruise, Blind-Spot Assist, 6-way moveable seats with 4-way lumbar support, etc...) I was curious to see if these features would increase its re-sale value. I tried to compare my car with other 2013-2014 B250 models for sale online, but none have the same set of features. Other unique aspects about this car are the navy blue exterior and the hazelnut brown leather interior. I have yet to see either of these colour selections in other B250s. My seats are thicker than ordinary and they have raised stitching, maybe genuine leather as opposed to standard Artico Hand-Made Leather?

I tried looking it up. I found that the car may be part of an exclusive AMG-like package. I found something from an official MB diplomatic sales page (implying that it may be special-ordered), but otherwise not much. Does anyone have any ideas if my car's original owner had it custom ordered or was it just part of an unpopular standard package? And how much might these extras be worth?

https://www.diplomaticsales.mercedes...clusivepackage

Old 02-19-2024, 12:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B250
We have the same car!

Yours is the only other one I've seen. Seems like it was a special order back in the day as many of the features are not available in the standard build (ie: the butternut leather is actual leather where is on all other b250s it's pleather).

Value-wise, I love having a fully jammed up model but it doesn't really change the resale value that much as most people have no idea what they're buying anyway.