Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

JBSPEED: Product Report!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 06:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
JBSPEED: Product Report!

Hey guys, i couldn't find the other thread for JBSpeed's products, so I decided to start a new thread here in the Feedback forum.

I decided to buy some w203 AMG replica sideskirts from him, and he offered me a great price shipped. i've been needing these skirts for as long as i had the ///AMG kit on my car, so i finally bit the bullet and sent him payment.

I know a lot of people may not believe in the quality of his products, and i also had my doubts, as he marketed the SS's as made of PP, or basically the same material as the OEM skirts. my friend who owns T&L bodyshop in El Monte also didn't believe me, as he noted to me that most online vendors mislead buyers, and that my SS's were probably going to be fiberglass or polyurethane.

well i received the SS's about last week, which is pretty damn fast when it comes from halfway around the world. overall, shipping took less than a week, and it was packaged decently. i received the two skirts and a bag of clips/plugs etc. i came home from school, and took the skirts to the shop where my friend was decently surprised. JBSpeed didn't lie when he said that these skirts were better than fiberglass. he told me that the material was very good, and it looked and felt just like OEM material.

I'm gonna drop off my car tomorrow, and i'll update when i get these painted and fitted, to see how good these skirts really are.

+ JBSpeed is a great sponsor with a great product and good price. I'll try and get some more things from him and will let you guys know. So for now, I believe that his other offerings are just as good. So have some confidence!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:45 PM
SPONSOR

Received 50 Likes on 50 Posts
Lexus NX200T F-Sport AWD
https://mbworld.org/forums/exterior-...ts-report.html