Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

HRE, F1 Motorsports & HMS, Hyevon Feedback A+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C230K '10 GLK350 '13 SMART
HRE, F1 Motorsports & HMS, Hyevon Feedback A+

Posting this for my buddy vadim and his great experience in resolving this matter. Great customer service on all ends

Originally Posted by AMG_55
i had a problem with both of my c22 rear centers, there were small cracks on the outer rim (hit 150 on the fwy right after i saw the cracks at hms, guess they didnt compromise the strength of the wheel that much ). anyways, i had the guys at hms take the tires off and put my stocks back on. the next day i dropped my wheels off at F1 motorsports, I told Han (the owner) to get around to it when he has some time. he asked what i would like done about it, i replied, 4 c97 centers would be nice (had the 547s on my clk, always liked the design, they werent out when i got the c22s). a week later i received a call from Vince, who is the customer service rep at HRE asking me what finish i would like on the centers AND the lips of my new SET. he also offered to have my front wheels shipped to them at their expense (f1 had shipped the rears), as well as free shipping of my new set or mount and balance the tires at their facility. however, i decided to drop off the fronts myself, i always wanted to see how they make them.

i drove down to hre a couple of days later and received a tour of the facility (operating room/science lab), i was also informed by the engineer/designer that those were the first comps to have any problems and that it was due to being exposed to high temp for too long or too high of a temp while powder coating. (hre now does all their powder coating in house so no need to worry) about a week or so later i received a call that my wheels were ready, i drove down and picked them up myself a few days later. from drop off at f1 to pick up at hre in less than 3 weeks. i went with C97 19s with a flat black center and a polished lip (they dont offer chrome on the comps anymore, however their polish finish is more durable than before).

i would like to thank Vince at HRE for the great service and HRE for standing behind their product and going above and beyond my expectations; which is very rare these days, you got a customer for life. also thank you to HMS for letting me borrow the truck to pick the wheels up as well as mounting balancing and putting up with my **** in general , Han @ F1 motorsports for making the process so smooth and hooking me up for the past 10 years, and Hyevon Performance for helping me paint my tips. a huge thank you to Pyrun (auktane) for the awesome pics as well.