Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

iJimpanzee- Never do business with him!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mb
Thumbs down iJimpanzee- Never do business with him!

Jimmy Huang, known as iJimpanzee on these forums, is someone I would highly recommend you avoid doing business with. Ever. Mr. Huang was interested in buying a set of Volk Te37 Time Attack's that I was selling and we had been talking back and forth for quite sometime. He was able to come up with the money to buy these and I gave him my address to send the certified check to, and he told me he would be sending the check out right away because he was "so excited to get the Volks". Well a week passed and I received no check or messages from Mr Huang. From there on I tried contacting him via e-mail and telephone several times over the next few days, all to no avail. I even sent him another message telling him my plans to write this if he did not respond to my messages and explain why he changed his mind, and I received no response to that either. All I wanted is that he show me the courtesy to explain his change of plans and he couldn't do that. As far as I am concerned this irresponsible and immature college student is not even worth your time and I recommend that you save yourself the time and trouble by avoiding him altogether.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 SLK 55 AMG
I am appalled you went to post feedback about my delays in timing.

I am a college student.
Last week was all midterms, papers, and what not.
These are all excuses; valid at the time, but irrelevant.

I said I had the money.
I also did say I was going to write the check.

But I did not.

I hold the right to think about buying things at any time.
You never sent me anything, and I never sent you anything.

I am sorry that you couldn't piece together 2 and 2.
I didn't know how to break it to you, but I guess you made it easy for me now.

The TE37's you wanted to sell to me was: $3,000.
That's a fair price, and I really do want them.

Anyways:
I never got another email saying that you would post this up if I didn't purchase the wheels.
There were a lot of times you said you sent me stuff, but I never received them in my email inbox.
I came to the classifieds and saw my name posted.

But I do believe that you going this far to tell people to not deal with me because of me backing out at the last moment is you being ignorant of how buying and selling over the internet works.

Last edited by iJimpanzee; 08-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.