Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

Beware of BigBodyBenzC240

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 11:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2001 c320 - 2002 ml55 - 2011 c300 - 2014 slk350 - 2015 cla45
Beware of BigBodyBenzC240

Purchased Coilovers from him March 29th.

Paid him via Paypal on the March 29th and he said he'd have them out to me in a few days.

Emailed him April 12th because I had not received the CO or any kind of email up date. Responded that he fell and hurt himself but would have the CO shipping in 2 days.

I have emailed him several times since April 12th and he has not responded to any of my emails.

I have opened up a Paypal dispute with him and he has also not responded to Paypal.

I want my money back.

Buyer Beware.............

-Charles
Old 04-25-2010, 01:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C320 4Matic
thats lame, bigbodybenz is a pretty avid poster... i always get worried using paypal, transferring over all the money then sitting waiting for the shipping information =(. Best of luck getting your money back

BigBodyBenz, give the man his money or his coilovers
Old 04-25-2010, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...a panty dropper...
I had to go home on emergency leave due to my father being in the hospital and left it in my friends hands to ship them out to him and he said he did already so the coilovers are already on the way to him. I was out of touch with him because of this. I understand it is my responsibility to ship them out but since I was out of state and did not have to time to ship them thats where the delay was. He is going to get his coilovers and a tracking number as soon as I get in contact with my friend. I am not being dishonest to him or anything and I want to work this out as fast as possible.