Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

tbo1 Negative feedback

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c320
tbo1 Negative feedback

Acctually bought a set of wheels off this member through audizine.com

He had them advertised as asa st4 19x8.5 wheels in perfect shape with an offset of 37, figured "damn those would spruce up the A4 a little bit. So i paid him $600 for them.

After a s&^% show at customs as they were coming over the border,(got asked to pay $500 duty)(only ended up paying 180 duty) i picked them up super excited to get them on my a4. Took them to a tire shop to have them tell me that one has a bend on the inside lip and Two are wider than the others.

Turns out there staggered. Which doesn't help me on my quattro.

So after telling this guy, and trying to get some resolution through paypal, he basically told me to get bent. He has cut off all communication and left me to put my project on hold until these wheels sell. They are listed in the classified section with the right information this time.

I think it is pathetic that a we as members of a community have to watch our own backs for other members taking advantage of us. BEWARE of tbo1 if making a purchase. try to pick up local and have the item inspected. And FYI paypal has no buyer protection for private transactions only items purchased on ebay.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
did you pay with credit card? If so, tell your credit card company that you refuse payment on paypal. that'll change things. Otherwise, you're kinda SOL. Sorry to hear
Old 10-24-2010, 09:12 AM
PGT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E550 4Matic with P1/LED/Pano
Originally Posted by toontown_baller
And FYI paypal has no buyer protection for private transactions only items purchased on ebay.
when did that start? or, is that because it was considered international?
Old 10-24-2010, 09:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
Damn...Usually ASA wheels for german cars are staggered aren't they?, but he should have told you for sure...yeah if you pay by credit card, tell the CC company to do a chargeback....8/10 times CC will have your back if you tell them what really happened...