Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

Weber Brothers Auto (recycler): A+ recommended

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 95 Likes on 79 Posts
Current: C217 V12TT AMG Previously: C55 AMG, SL65 AMG
Weber Brothers Auto (recycler): A+ recommended

I recently dealt with Dan Merwine at Weber Brothers Auto when looking for a Comand nav unit. I found them through car-part.com and sent out mass emails to recyclers (for the second time, my first try a few months ago returned zero replies). I got two replies this time, but many recyclers don't:

1) Reply to your first email
2) Send back answers to your questions
3) Work with you on the item
4) Take pictures for you

I asked Dan many questions over email for over a week, sent me pictures when I requested them, and gave me a great price. He sent the unit in an oversized box that was filled with way too much bubble wrap, and it really made me feel good since I was fearful of the screen cracking when UPS throws it off the roof of the building....

When I received the unit, it was in PRISTINE condition. I probably could've re-sold this unit as brand new and no one would have ever thought otherwise. Even the receipt provided was printed on high quality resume-type paper.

I cannot say more great things about my experience. Definitely recommended.

Dan@weberbrothersauto.com
www.weberbrothersauto.com
Old 09-15-2010, 02:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 e55 AMG
I bought a suspension off Dan as well..Hes a great guy to deal with.Good deals too.