Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

maximo12 questionable to bad seller

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991 500SL, 1995 E320/500 Estate
Exclamation maximo12 questionable to bad seller

Please be aware that user “maximo12” is a questionable to bad seller. I would not feel comfortable buying from him again. After 3 weeks of dealing with him, I finally got my complete set of wheels, but I suspect he was using delay tactics in the hopes that I would miss the deadline for filing a paypal dispute. He appears to have difficulty telling the truth and is the worst seller that I’ve ever had the misfortune of dealing with over the internet. I would include the back and forth but it was via text message and I have not yet figured out how to send messages to my email as a group. I googled his phone number and found that he appears to have been deemed a poor seller on other forums, some links of which are provided below.

My story is similar to that of other buyers’: unfulfilled promises met with excuse after excuse to the extent that his excuses were contradicting one another. On a positive note, he always responded almost immediately to my text messages.

-I sent payment on 5/18 on the condition that wheels ship immediately.
-Manny waits one week to send, claiming there was a mix up with FedEx, and then sends them USPS. He sends me 1 (ONE) tracking number.
-Wheels arrive poorly packaged, unboxed, and rapped together in shrink wrap with very minimal bubble wrap.

-Only 2 of 4 wheels arrive. As the wheels were shipped in pairs, he should have another tracking # to provide me.
-Manny provides an array of stories and excuses as to where the wheels are and why he cannot provide tracking for the missing pair
-After a week of back and forth, I finally threaten to file a dispute and magically the next day the wheels ship from West Palm Beach (his place of residence) and tracking is provided.
-Second pair of wheels received on 6/8/11, completing our transaction. I thanked him and he requested that I recommend him as a seller, which I cannot do. If you buy from him, please be careful.

So in summary, what was supposed to be a quick painless transaction got drawn out over 22 days. No big deal, except the seller gave me the impression that he was being dishonest and seems to have a track record of dishonesty on other forums. I suspect his actions were an attempt to evade paypal dispute eligibility, but I don't know.

Contact info:

Emmanuel Rosa (aka. Manny)
Palm Beach, FL
561-506-5830

google: 5615065830

He apparently has/had a partner and this may be his partner’s paypal account, I don’t know. This made me nervous as I suspect his partner lives outside of the country.
Paypal account:
nahyanhaq@yahoo.com

Email account he used with me:
multipiecelove@yahoo.com

Email account I suspect he has used in the past:
Mk2lover12@yahoo.com

I asked Manny via text message about negative feedback he’s received on other sites, and he claimed to have no clue what I was talking about. Like I said, I get the impression he's incapable of telling the truth, but maybe I am wrong...

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=744248

http://www.wheel-******.com/forum/vi...p?f=32&t=21184

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141313

Again, Manny my apologies for not recommending you. I don't mean to bad mouth you and I do appreciate that you eventually followed through, but I can't in good conscience recommend you as a seller. I sincerely hope that you become a seller of good standing on this forum because you sell rare wheels at reasonable prices and I am very happy with my Lorinser wheels!

Dave

Old 06-10-2011, 04:49 PM

S55 AMG
Feedback

Originally Posted by TheBrudwich

I am very happy with my Lorinser wheels!

Dave
I'm glad you received the wheels!! James is next to receive the brabus wheels!! I'm new here and looked over those posts Dave even more confused as I told you before..

Max
Old 06-10-2011, 05:17 PM

1991 500SL, 1995 E320/500 Estate
Max?

See attached photo. Return address indicates an Emmanuel Rosa. You may want to clarify your relationship to this fellow as his name is also associated with the phone # that you use.
Attached Thumbnails maximo12 questionable to bad seller-imag0048.jpg  
Old 09-09-2011, 10:10 PM

IS300
hey! thanks for the write up. I am actually going through the same thing.
i posted on vwvortex classifieds looking for wheels, manny contacted me, found me a set i liked, i sent him the money, and now its been over a month. no wheels, no tracking number, no refund. i asked for a refund and started a dispute with paypal.
ive been asking for my money back, but now since i dont want the wheels, he wont even reply to my emails.

i would never do business with him again, nor would i recommend him to anyone.