Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

B. Gorman Feedback (Positive and Negative)!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 02:40 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E500 Estate Wagon
B. Gorman Feedback (Positive and Negative)!!!

OK...so here it is, I feel that this is due! Please feel free to post any experiences you have had with me...both positive and negative!

I will start it off:

Pro's:

My prices for my services are extremely low. (This is why I require full payment in advance.)

I can build or rebuild what most people wont.

My workmanship and detail is above average.

When I mess up, I try to make it right (even if it takes me long)!

I try to be helpful whenever possible.

I like to think I'm a pretty nice guy and easy to get along with!

I try to keep it real with everyone I know!

Cons:
I can be slow as frozen molasses sometimes!!!

Sometimes it takes me forever to get wheel parts (I purchase from the same mfg that HRE does...and trust me..I am not a big account, and therefore not a priority)!

Sometimes I make mistakes (I'm not perfect and I'm not afraid to say I'm sorry, and how can I make it better)!

Sometimes I miscalculate the time it will take me for a build (it's hard sometimes to figure in the variable beyond my control)!

Sometimes I don't call or email back ASAP (I try to, but I get busy with life in general ....and sometimes I just plain forget).

With that being said, please understand the following statements:

1. This is not how I make my living...it's a hobby that I can charge a small fee for!!!

2. I am a Custom wheel builder, not a wheel shop! I have a shop at my house that I work out of at night!

3. I am involved in full time ministry and Mr Mom to my 3yr old son! My priorities are GOD, Family, Wheels (In exactly that order)!

4. I don't make a huge profit on these wheels or the services I do...honestly. If you know anything about wheel part costs, polishing fee's, powder coating, and machining fees...you can see my point!

Last edited by B. Gorman; 08-13-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 09:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'03 SL55
I'm loving the HRE wheels that Bruce sold me. It was all positive: great product, great price, great interaction. Thanks!