Should I join the Mercedes family?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 BMW F30 (328i) Sport Line
Should I join the Mercedes family?

Hello all! I am new to this forum and looking forward to hearing all of your opinions and comments! I currently drive a 2009 BMW 335i coupe (jet black w/ coral red/black leather interior + aluminum trim). I love the car, but I'm up for something new, different, and fresh. I've noticed a lot of things that Mercedes has been doing lately and I'm taking a liking to it... especially the E coupe/cab and the new C coupe.

A) Is it worth the extra dough to jump from the C to the E (coupe or future cab)

B) Has anyone switched from BMW to Mercedes---comments?

Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from you all.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c350
I'll be the first to say that this forum for the c-class coupe is new so many ppl will probably do not know it exist. But if you want to ask in the w204 sedan forum youll get huge response.

But heres my answer to your questions!

A) I would say no if you count on getting the 2012 c-class coupe/sedan. The interior will be just as nice or even nicer then the e-class untill its up for a facelift. And a lil sportier unless of course you opt for the e-550. The interior/exterior look very well together and much better then the predecessor.

B) While I haven't switched from BMW to Benz, I was actually thinking of doing the opposite and picking up an e46 m3. That was untill I heard about all the fix ups needed at high mileage. On another note I'm looking for a new car as we speak and I wouldn't even consider BMW anymore as almost everyone and their mother has a 3-series these days. A c-class is much more rare, especially the 2012. Add some rims, tint, and a drop and your new benz will be looking better and newer then anything out there! Hope you make the best decision and to see you on the forums! Good Luck!