Packages and Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2011 | 09:09 PM

2002 CLK 320 coupe, Black
Packages and Options

Does anyone know if there are differences between the "Packages" and "Options" listed on the MBUSA website are the same as those offered when special ordering from the dealer?

In other words, is the website offerings "all-inclusive" or are there other options that only the dealer know of and can offer?

One that comes to mind is the "Dynamic Handling Package" that's offered by the dealer but not mentioned on the website.

I am preparing specs for a C350 coupe and will seek quotes from several dealers and will order from the one with the lowest quote so it's important for me to know ALL of the available "Packages" and "Options" before finalizing my specs.
Old 11-25-2011 | 11:11 PM

370z, c204 C250
Originally Posted by OBXbeachBUM
Does anyone know if there are differences between the "Packages" and "Options" listed on the MBUSA website are the same as those offered when special ordering from the dealer?

In other words, is the website offerings "all-inclusive" or are there other options that only the dealer know of and can offer?

One that comes to mind is the "Dynamic Handling Package" that's offered by the dealer but not mentioned on the website.

I am preparing specs for a C350 coupe and will seek quotes from several dealers and will order from the one with the lowest quote so it's important for me to know ALL of the available "Packages" and "Options" before finalizing my specs.
Best bet is to actually go into a few dealerships and get all the information you require, then weigh the dealerships up against each other and which is best for you to make your final decision. Good luck, this is the fun part! Enjoy the researching.

Michael