2012 Media Options Fantastic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C300 4Matic Sedan, 2015 C300W, 1997 Jaguar XK8,
Talking 2012 Media Options Fantastic

I'm a music collector and have been driving a 2003 Audi A6 with Cassette and CD. I used to play my iPod with Cassette Adapter and my Satellite was hanging on dash using FM Modulator. The cockpit had alot of wires and brackets cluttering the console area.

My new C250 Coupe has Satellite, HD, and 10GB Hard Drive. My 80GB iPod plugs directly in and charges, I've ripped 8GB to Hard Drive, I have a 16GB SD Card stealthy inserted next to head unit, and a 8GB USB Stick hidden in the console. I'm in music heaven like a kid in a candy store. Best part is you see nothing in cockpit. The only problem is, I now have too many choices.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:50 PM

C250 Coupe
Originally Posted by bullitt
I'm a music collector and have been driving a 2003 Audi A6 with Cassette and CD. I used to play my iPod with Cassette Adapter and my Satellite was hanging on dash using FM Modulator. The cockpit had alot of wires and brackets cluttering the console area.

My new C250 Coupe has Satellite, HD, and 10GB Hard Drive. My 80GB iPod plugs directly in and charges, I've ripped 8GB to Hard Drive, I have a 16GB SD Card stealthy inserted next to head unit, and a 8GB USB Stick hidden in the console. I'm in music heaven like a kid in a candy store. Best part is you see nothing in cockpit. The only problem is, I now have too many choices.
I have a 60GB iPod (a generation before iPod classic came out) and it stored a good number of albums and singles. The only thing you need to start practice now is to maintain a playlist. Make that iPod as your CD changer. Even less clutter!
Old 01-02-2012, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
Yeah, the opportunities are endless. For ease of use (and never having to take my phone out of my pocket) I use the bluetooth A2DP streaming and love it.

Also, you forgot to mention that the car also has HD radio built-in. This is separate from satellite radio as it makes FM stations clearer and better sounds quality.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:03 AM

2015 ML350 Black/Black
I would agree. I came from 09 Infiniti G37 where I only have ipod connect without charge and flat sound Bose/Clarion system which is actually optional!!!!, XM. Difference is great to me, C coupe is much better, especially with Blutooth audio streaming and abilities to control Pandora on my iphone, usb stick and bit better sound system. I could also charge my ipod now while playing music! Great job on this MB, one thing I don't understand is why I don't have voice control on phone/blutooth, but minor to me.

Last edited by Breitling65; 01-02-2012 at 11:06 AM.