Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 10:24 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by jctevere
Thanks for the ask but I'm good on the clear sidemarkers. I'm actually going to be getting rid of the car for the CLA when it comes out
Originally Posted by xjaymzzx
Traitor! Leaving the w204 family! For shameee!
LOL I'll most likely be also acquiring an A Class AMG (will wait for all the variants to be released and further until a midlife update of them) in future but I'm definitely keeping my C Coupe as well
Old 07-22-2013, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts
Another round of ICE
Originally Posted by xjaymzzx
Traitor! Leaving the w204 family! For shameee!
Be nice to him! He's a great, long-standing member! He just wants to get a front wheel drive Benz so he can get through the snow more safely without changing to winter tires!

Just passing by, JC. Hope all is well with you, your current ride, and enjoy your next one too. Add a drop of crazy glue to the base of that iPod they stuck on top of the CLA instrument panel....just to be sure!

OK, back to the old sedan forum.....take care!
Old 03-16-2014, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes c250 coupe
What is the easiest way to remove the lower diffuser. Any recommendations. I've tried to take it off but it won't seem to budge.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:43 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by OjJimenez
What is the easiest way to remove the lower diffuser. Any recommendations. I've tried to take it off but it won't seem to budge.
Hello there, it's a PITA of a job to do yourself if you don't know exactly how, the tabs locking the diffusur in place a set hard in their slotted holes and there are rivets you need to remove and then reinstate in most cases it's easiest to remove the whole bumper first, then remove the diffusor from the bumper.

I'd suggest getting a MB dealer or a MB experienced workshop to do it, it won't be too much a of a major job (or cost for you) using them and at least all will go smoothly with a warranty on the job too in the end - that's what I did with mine and couldn't be happier with the result
Old 04-14-2014, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c350 4MATIC
looks good