Modifying a Black 2012 C-Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2012 | 03:41 AM

Lightbulb Modifying a Black 2012 C-Coupe

Hi Guys,

I have been following this great forum ever since I picked up my new 180 C-Coupe (full option UK model) a few weeks ago here in Thailand. (Because of taxes $100.000 is cheap even for a 180 here, never understood why you Americans keep complaining about taxes )

However I am planning on keeping it very classy black as it is a beautiful car already, but wanted your input on what small changes that can make a big difference on the Black car.

Here is the list so far:
-Black toned windows (60% on the side 40% on the front)
-C63 diffuser and twin exhaust (Anyone with pricerange and gain from this?)
-Black Rims (Suggestions welcome)
-Toned Backlights
-Small "Standard" lip spoiler

Extra: MatteBlack Vinyl, however not sure if it is worth it.

So please if you have modified a black coupe yourself show me pics or any other suggestions is appreciated.
Old 07-25-2012 | 10:53 AM

c coupe amg sports plus 2013 model obsidian black with high gloss black alloys
Originally Posted by Mr.Pedersen
Hi Guys,

I have been following this great forum ever since I picked up my new 180 C-Coupe (full option UK model) a few weeks ago here in Thailand. (Because of taxes $100.000 is cheap even for a 180 here, never understood why you Americans keep complaining about taxes )

However I am planning on keeping it very classy black as it is a beautiful car already, but wanted your input on what small changes that can make a big difference on the Black car.

Here is the list so far:
-Black toned windows (60% on the side 40% on the front)
-C63 diffuser and twin exhaust (Anyone with pricerange and gain from this?)
-Black Rims (Suggestions welcome)
-Toned Backlights
-Small "Standard" lip spoiler

Extra: MatteBlack Vinyl, however not sure if it is worth it.

So please if you have modified a black coupe yourself show me pics or any other suggestions is appreciated.
hey ive just go the new sports plus coupe in obsidian black mines going in next week to have

1. brake calipers sprayed red and amg logos applied
2. amg black centre caps for alloys (already has the optional extra high gloss blakc amg alloys on)
3. rear amg licence plate holder fitting and high led bulbs at the rear
4. c63 grill

already tinted on arrival and sports lip at boot as standard on the sports plus with mag interior and body styling

not touched the exhaust et but after i see the finish may later get the quad exhuast fitted and then im done!

the blakc night will be complete!