C350 Coupe passenger seat not reclining fully

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C350 Coupe
C350 Coupe passenger seat not reclining fully

Hello everyone,

I'd like to start off by expressing how amazing it is to own the C350 Coupe. Also, I'm new to this forum, and was pretty excited to see all the pics of the C-class coupes out there.

Forgive me if this thread needs to be elsewhere. I thought of posting this in the technical forums, but decided otherwise, only because I needed information from C-class coupe owners.

Just recently, I noticed that the passenger seat on my C350 does not move back as much as the driver's seat, and it also does not recline back fully like the driver's seat. It seems to stop midway. I recall having being able to push and recline the passenger's seat all the way back, but that was a while ago. I checked to see if there was something blocking the movement, I checked all other movements, and nothing seems to indicate why this might be occurring.

Can you please tell me how the passenger seat movement is in your C-class coupes? This probably doesn't have anything to do with the fuses since other movements work fine. Do you know if there's anything else that might be causing this problem (if it is a problem)?

I'll probably have to take it to the service center, but would definitely like to hear from you all.

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Zaka
Old 08-09-2012, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c250 C class coupe
Originally Posted by zakareddy
Hello everyone,

I'd like to start off by expressing how amazing it is to own the C350 Coupe. Also, I'm new to this forum, and was pretty excited to see all the pics of the C-class coupes out there.

Forgive me if this thread needs to be elsewhere. I thought of posting this in the technical forums, but decided otherwise, only because I needed information from C-class coupe owners.

Just recently, I noticed that the passenger seat on my C350 does not move back as much as the driver's seat, and it also does not recline back fully like the driver's seat. It seems to stop midway. I recall having being able to push and recline the passenger's seat all the way back, but that was a while ago. I checked to see if there was something blocking the movement, I checked all other movements, and nothing seems to indicate why this might be occurring.

Can you please tell me how the passenger seat movement is in your C-class coupes? This probably doesn't have anything to do with the fuses since other movements work fine. Do you know if there's anything else that might be causing this problem (if it is a problem)?

I'll probably have to take it to the service center, but would definitely like to hear from you all.

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Zaka
I had a similar issue with my C250 coupe recently, the seat wasn't moving forward when the seats were reclined. Had it sent to the service center, they did some diagnostics on it to reset an error code. It has been working fine since.