First post...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2012 | 09:35 AM

2013 C350 Coupe 4Matic
First post...

Hi all,

Thought I'd make my first post here. Just pulled the trigger last Friday and bought a 2013 C350 4M Coupé. It's still in transit to the dealer and should arrive within the next couple of weeks.

A little story...

The day before, I had actually done the deal for a 2012 C350 4M sedan, but as soon as I got home that evening, I started to have serious doubts. So while it was a better deal than the 13's, I decided to really go for what I wanted, and canceled the sedan. Paid some more money and got myself into the Coupé instead. I'm happy I did and although I don't have it yet, I haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face.

My configuration is Polar white, with black aritco / dinamica interior. Premium package and sport package, as well as Drive Assist (didn't really care to get that, but it was on the car that's on the way), and keyless go.

It's too bad the 4Matics don't have the paddle shifters, but living in our Canadian winters, I thought it would be best to stick to 4Matic. This will also allow me to retire my old '93 Audi V8 winter car, which needs more work than it's worth.

It has only been two days and they wait is killing me already, lol.

Anyways, thanks to the posts here, I've been able to read up a little on the car. Great forum!

JP

Last edited by JP(Canada); 08-12-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-12-2012 | 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Another round of ICE
Hi JP!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming new Mercedes! BTW, when you changed from sedan to coupe, did you get the "rear door delete" credit on the price?

(just kidding....sorry, I do that sort of thing)
Old 08-12-2012 | 06:27 PM

2013 C350 Coupe 4Matic
Originally Posted by Sportstick
Hi JP!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming new Mercedes! BTW, when you changed from sedan to coupe, did you get the "rear door delete" credit on the price?

(just kidding....sorry, I do that sort of thing)
Of course I did! Doesn't everybody?

LOL....thanks for the welcome. I am super excited. Growing up in Germany, my father always drove Mercedes and I've always loved them but never owned one. I think it was probably an eventuality that I would end up with one some day.
Old 08-18-2012 | 10:57 AM

2013 C350 Coupe 4Matic
Getting closer now. It's in the city and should just be a few more days. I hope to have it next week and will take a lot of pictures and share them here.

I'm pumped! LOL...
Old 08-18-2012 | 04:23 PM

2012 c250 Coupe
Think you will be happy with drive assist because blind spots are a ***** in the coupe. Have to turn my head a lot more than usual because of small rear windows. Congrats!
Old 08-18-2012 | 07:26 PM

2013 C350 Coupe 4Matic
Originally Posted by Kevin82
Think you will be happy with drive assist because blind spots are a ***** in the coupe. Have to turn my head a lot more than usual because of small rear windows. Congrats!
I'm sure it'll come in handy. Cheers!