Excitement and question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 12:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetta 1.8T
Excitement and question

i recently put on order a C350 but the build and delivery time was roughly about 3 months since they didn't have a car with the specs that i wanted, so instead i purchased a 2013 C350 coupe in Diamond White,premium package, sport package and the driving assistance seniors package which was available . After taxes the car set me back roughly $67,000 CAD.

The salesperson told me my car is in the port of Germany heading over to Canada.They said i should get delivery of the car by the end of September. My question is has anyone had their car shipped from Germany to the US or Canada? how long did it take ? I am really excited and i am hoping the salesperson isnt peeing on my leg and telling me its raining.

Last edited by roger_C350; 09-10-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:04 AM

2013 C350 Coupe 4Matic
Congratulations! Great car! It'll be worth the wait, even it takes a little while, but I know the feeling...the wait can drive you nuts.

Depending on where you are in Canada, it can take several weeks. Mine took about a month to make it over from Halifax to Calgary. I suspect it would be quicker if it only has to cross a couple of Provinces. You can track your car if you put your VIN in the cargo ID number at this link: https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/o...uickSearchPage

Once it lands in Halifax, it has to clear customs and then get picked up by the carrier who brings it over. Mine came across on rail, then it was picked up by another carrier (Hansens in Calgary).

Let's see some snaps when you get it.

JP
Old 09-10-2012, 09:32 AM

Jetta 1.8T
oh man the wait is killing me! i saw the post you put up, it was like a quick review of your car. when i read that, i just wanted my car even more.

thanks for the link ! i am going to see where it is right now. I am hoping its at least in Canada!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:59 AM

Jetta 1.8T
i was hoping the tracking site would work but no luck dam....
Old 09-10-2012, 04:16 PM

C250 Coupe
Maybe yours is one of these...? ;-)

Just kidding. But the cars ARE shipped from there. :-)